If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
• Is it possible that 1 John 1:9 has been so universally misunderstood that it has kept generations of Believers in unnecessary bondage?
• Is it possible that one verse could be so taken out of context that its traditional interpretation has derailed the main thrust of the Church Age?
• Is it possible that a single verse has been so brazenly misapplied that it has obscured the true magnitude of what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross?
• Is it possible that an unknown pastor has discovered a scriptural key missed by almost every church leader in the church age?
This powerful book scripturally explains the key that has the potential to release Believers from one of Satan’s most subtle but powerful reins of bondage.
In this book you’ll learn the most important and critical truths pertaining to the Christian walk:
• The amazing freedom in Jesus that most Believers miss.
• The incredible contrast between the Old Testament and the Church Age.
• The incredible contrast between the Gospels and the Church Age.
• To whom does “confession of sin” apply?
• Why we are commanded to “rejoice evermore?”
• What is the most misunderstood and misapplied verse in the entire New Testament?
• That the FINISHED work of the cross some 2000 years ago sets us free!
Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? Galatians 3:3
Mike Gendron, Evangelist
Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries
This e-Book is Free to download courtesy of Compss Pointes!