• Love Is Not A Feeling! - Josh McDowell - Oh yes, this was a presentation for the ages! His message on love, romance and keys to longevity, often humorous but often pointed, made this a fun presentation for all. Go, Josh!
• How To Love Your Spouse, Regardless! - Greg Knapp - The entire conference was so quiet you could hear a pin drop as Greg Knapp, a retired attorney, shared his God-given understanding of true agape love. This simple outline was used in counseling everyone who came to him for a divorce, resulting in reversing the divorce decision for 70%. AND, putting them on track for an incredible, and I mean INCREDIBLE, joyful, interesting, loving, wonderful life together! If you're married, or to be married, get this DVD! Incredibly impacting!
• Raising Godly Children In An Ungodly World! - Ken Ham - Ken, Founder of the ministry "Answers In Genesis" in Kentucky, is quite the teacher. He shows why the foundation for teaching children HAS to be built on the Bible. And he unlocks the secret to teaching your children about the Bible! Great presentation!
• Why Women Are Weird And Men Are A Mess - Dave Moore - This was the funniest Steeling presentation in the history of Steeling! People were crying they were laughing so hard! "I learned more about my wife in 45 minutes than the 35 years I've been married," said one attendee. Every person who is married, or will be married, will love this one!!! Too funny!! Pass it around!! Should be in every chuch library!!
• Love Isn't Taking Your Wife Bear Hunting! - Daryl Kraft - Helps guys understand girls and girls to understand guys. If you’re married (or planning to be), get this DVD!
• Back To The Garden - Susie Perkins - When God instituted marriage in the Garden of Eden, everything was perfect. Just like the rest of God's universe, His marriage model was intricately planned down to the last detail. Man loved woman and woman loved man . . . 24/7. But because marriage was so important to God, Satan immediately sought to destroy the perfect union. Today, Satan, that crafty ol' demon angel, wants you to believe the damage is irreparable. He'll whisper in your ear, "You're a dirty rotten sinner, this is what you deserve." But, as always, he leaves out more important verses. Like, "I can do all things through Christ." And "all things" includes recovering the "order" God intended us to have in our marriages. On the heels of the 100% Woman article written by Susie Perkins and published by Compass in the Fall 08 Compass Communique, Susie presented material at a women's seminar entitled "Back to the Garden." This 45-minute presentation proved to be quite the eye-opener. She shows how getting back to God's original design for marriage can transform your marriage—regardless of what state it's in! And this powerful "life key" is not just about you—it can impact your children and grandchildren for generations to come. Learn how a woman can be wise to Satan's subtle, and not so subtle, marriage deceptions.