Our office will be closed from 9/25 – 10/23. Any orders placed during this time will be shipped upon return by 11/1/23.
There comes a time when you have to call a spade a spade. Now is one of those times.
Our Public Schools are dead in the water. What's going on? Are they so bad they aren't even salvageable?
We'll start by taking a quick look back a few years at some of the PUBLISHED goals of the Communists to see how they're doing today.
The following are excerpts taken from the Congressional Record, Appendix, pp. A34-35, of the House of Representatives, January 10, 1963.
In an effort to warn Americans of the Communist agenda in America, Congressman Herlong, from Florida, read 45 Current Communist Goals taken from the book "The Naked Communist" by Cleon Skousen. Published Communist Goals: (1963!)
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
15. Capture one or both political parties in the U.S.
17. Get control of the schools. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
20. Infiltrate the press.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with social religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity that does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American History
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Give the World Court jurisdiction over the nations and individuals alike.
Reading that list made the hairs on my neck stand up.
It seems that while America was building the world's most capable military machine to defeat vocal communist threats of world domination, we allowed our government, schools, corporations and even churches to be taken over by liberal activists pushing communist goals.
They raised people up from the inside. Once there, they would work to destroy the American constitution by gradually installing the Communist agenda within our legal system and separate branches of government.
Sounds hard to believe. But consider what's in the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto, written by Karl Marx in 1848:
1) Abolition of private property
2) A heavily progressive and graduated income tax.
3) Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4) Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (i.e. recent proposals to heavily tax wealthy citizens who want to leave the U.S. because of high taxation)
5) A central national bank with state capital and exclusive monopoly.
6) Centralization of communication and transportation overseen by the government.
7) Factories and major production owned by government. Land cultivation controlled by government.
8) Equal rights and pay in labor for male and female.
9) Government control of population distribution around the country.
10) Free education for all children in government schools. Combine education with industrial production.
Seems by using ole Karl's definition, we ARE a communist nation! Someone once said, "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
How did they get so far, so fast, so easily? I believe it was the #10 plank above. Our public schools are the biggest contribution to our nation's problems.
Public education in America began by seeking God as the purveyor of knowledge. Our first universities, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, etc., were all seminaries. They knew the Bible was the key to knowledge.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; Pro 1:7
If the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, how much can a child learn if God is not an integral part of the education?
Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; Ps 127:1
The Bible says God's Word is the key to prosperity.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers. Ps 1:2-3
With all the recent school shootings we're all understandably concerned about school safety. But, more importantly, it's our kids' spiritual foundations that are at risk. Are we trading this life for the next?
With those kind of priorities we shouldn't be shocked to see how many people will take the Mark of the Beast to live a little longer on this earth only to spend eternity in the black fires of hell.
Eternity is a long time. There is a God. There is a heaven and a hell. But kids are not taught that anymore and we're now paying the price.
We've lost our God-centered schools to the godless principles of the liberal and communist agenda.
They got control of our schools and have been cranking out virtueless children by the millions every year.
As the greatest generation and the baby boomers die out, they are replaced primarily by youth with no understanding of capitalism, no understanding of the constitution, no understanding of the Bible and therefore no understanding of their future.
Consider these facts:
* 30 million adult Americans who attended public school cannot read this sentence or fill out a job application.
* 50% of school kids smoke, do drugs or drink alcohol.
* Birth control pills are offered to any student at any time without parental notification.
* 70% of all college freshmen have to take remedial classes.
* School kids are forbidden by law to name the name of Jesus in school. "Mohammad" is OK, as is "Buddha."
* Public schools are run by teachers of whom 90% vote as Democrats.
* 80% of schools admit to cheating to achieve more Federal Funding.
* Values Clarification is taught in public schools teaching that every child must make up his or her own values. (By taking the Bible out as a measuring stick they can insert homosexuality, free sex, abortion, etc.)
* Most videos shown in sex education classes are so graphic and gross that if they were found in the possession of a convicted sex offender, they would be sent back to prison for possession of pornography.
* Planned Parenthood has access to enter every public school in America, but the Bible is banned.
"How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers!" Ps 1:1
If God is not in our schools then our kids are "walking in the counsel of the wicked," "standing in the path of sinners," and "sitting in the seat of scoffers.
Charles Stanley said,
"When you send a child into a public school today, you're sending them into a pagan society."
The hard truth is that if our schools are NOT for God, then they ARE for Satan. And the Bible warns us that Satan brings us the opposite of a blessing.
The wicked are not so, but they are like chaff which the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. For the LORD knows the way of the righteous but the way of the wicked will perish." Ps 1:4-6
Is this what we want for our children? No, but it's what we're getting. If your child or grandchild is in public school, Satan has them right where he wants them.
It's interesting that most people rate schools as a whole with a "D" while they rate their own local school as an "A" or "B." But the Bible says a school is an "F" if God isn't there.
Our public school system is such a mess we had it as a topic at our Steeling the Mind Bible Conference.
Sometimes we call this conference the "What if Jesus doesn't come soon conference."
To order "The Fight Against Leftist Educators" by Russ Miller Click here!
Bill Perkins is the founder and Executive Director of Compass International, Inc.
© Copyright 1993-2014, Compass International Inc. www.compass.org / 800-977-2177
The above article may be forwarded in its entirety (including credits) without permission.
To sign up for our FREE Monthly Compass ENews with updates on future Bible conferences, Bible trips, specials on DVD Bible studies and an eye-opening look at a hot topic. Click Here
For more information or to sign up for our provocative FREE Good Morning Lord! Daily Devotional Email Click Here
For more information on our life-impacting Biblelands Trips Click Here